WORLD OF FANTASY Index du Forum WORLD OF FANTASY

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HD] Ga.laxy S5 Mod^06-02-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WORLD OF FANTASY Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Nous Rejoindre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yanysawni
Sergent-chef

Masculin
Point(s): 76
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin 2016, 15:04    Sujet du message: [HD] Ga.laxy S5 Mod^06-02-2016 Répondre en citant

Galaxy S5 Mod > bit.ly/1Zg6w2y

10cf746e54
But in case you still prefer TouchWiz and you want to have some extra features on it than you should look the best Galaxy S5 Mods we have collected below. [MOD] SV Dev.. Also Theme Chooser dont work. Aside from that, it also features TW launcher themes, extended power menu and additional fonts. 2 3 4 Replies: 39 Views: 14,188 CaveHermit Jan 26, 2015 . Whether it's hidden features, cool apps, or custom mods, we'll have you covered with everything you need to know to get the most out of your device. Notable Features: Battery tweaks Rooted BusyBox installed Init.d script support 6.CyanHacker Rom CyanHacker ROM is based on the popular LiquidSmooth ROM and is an AOSP ROM that focuses on stability, speed and smoothness.

Filed Under: Devices 33SHARESFacebookTwitterGooglePinterestLinkedinStumbleuponMail About YasirA twinkle in the eyes, a skip in the step, rush of blood to the brain - you get the feeling, right? Yasir is constantly falling in love with new Android custom ROMs and apps. Aimee 0 Forum 0 -1 Kudos How to Set Information Stream in Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Video: . We have covered before an article about best Lollipop Custom ROMs for Galaxy S5. 404 Page Not Found. Required fields are marked *Comment Name * Email * Website Notify me of follow-up comments by email. In my other mobile "Samsung Galaxy Note 2" I am using leo privacy guard app, but for my old mobile GT i9003 (GingerBread version) I am not able get this same app. Reply Trunktracker on March 7, 2015 Can these ROMs be installed on a Verizon S5? Which one is best for having a dark background on apps that usually have an obnoxious bright white background. Im an Att customer btw. Source code.

house of cards s03e13 720pbriella bounce cuntcessions at the bargaining tablethe bad lovesmore than meets the eyeukulele of great britainthe 70's hitsno limits 10tu mera 22 main tera 22Piano no mori 2007mr blue sky

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin 2016, 15:04    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WORLD OF FANTASY Index du Forum -> Serveur -> Nous Rejoindre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.