WORLD OF FANTASY Index du Forum WORLD OF FANTASY

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Make Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WORLD OF FANTASY Index du Forum -> Discussions Générales -> Multimédia
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yanysawni
Sergent-chef

Masculin
Point(s): 76
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018, 17:56    Sujet du message: Make Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline Répondre en citant

Make Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM Youre welcome, Joseph. The only potential mistake I see is the arrow pointing to your profile icon is similar to the example of what not to do in the Facebook terms (4th bullet point in Step 1, above.) kuong says April 2, 2012 at 7:44 AM Yeah, I was thinking whether to remove it or not but now I am clear. Ashley G says May 17, 2012 at 12:33 PM Although the size for the Cover photo is correct, the size of the profile pic is not. Danielle Glick says August 28, 2012 at 1:30 AM Looks great, Zen! . Darla says March 29, 2012 at 10:22 PM I appreciate your comment my aim was just that! Thanks for taking the time to view it. Why would they look crisp in Facebook as stand alone images but distored when placed as cover and profile pics? The link is below. Danielle Glick says April 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM Youre welcome, Sandra! . Jorge Herrera says March 31, 2012 at 4:19 PM Wow! Danielle ! ive been looking for a how to and came across your article! thanks, came in handy ! now I love my cover photo! Danielle Glick says April 1, 2012 at 3:52 PM Youre welcome, Jorge! Feel free to share your link so we can see it. I found a lot of conflicting information online, even in Facebooks own Help section. Danielle Glick says April 1, 2012 at 1:35 PM Glad to be of help, Nick! When you have your design ready be sure to share it here. Whenever one of my images looks worse after Facebook conversion, I make sure its the exact right size and then try saving the image in different formats with different settings until I get a converted one I can live with. I notice you have a image of a qr code in your examples. American Express On the front of your card, you will find a 4-digit security code, just above and to the right of your main card number. More Tabs & Templates. Are there different types of fb pages? Danielle Glick says June 22, 2012 at 6:33 PM There are different types of Facebook Pages, but as far as I know every type of Facebook page includes a cover photo area. OopsWe're Sorry The page you are trying to view has moved or may not exist. Maureen says March 30, 2012 at 9:27 AM Thanks for the timely reminder and step-by-step. But in general, give FB an image in exactly the size they ask for if you can help it, and in jpeg it seems. The only thing that sounds wrong about your description is that it is correct that you should not be able to drag around the cover image if you sized it correctly; it should just fit perfectly. There are free tools online that will allow you to create collages, but the best and most custom results theoretically would come from hiring a professional designer. Please let me know what happens with your phone number and emails images. With Pagemodo, getting on Facebook was a breeze." - Caleb Smith, Austin "Since using Pagemodo, my fan count has tripled and I'm seeing more business!" - Singthong Jittra, Bangkok facebook fans followers on twitter Follow pagemodo . Ponsel Terbaru says January 8, 2013 at 12:17 PM Before, I did not know the exact size of the FB cover , and finally I found it here. The profile icon itself, sans the borders, is displayed at 160. Karla says March 29, 2012 at 3:19 PM It is gorgeous! Congratulations- excellent job! Karla Marie-Josee Bettez says March 29, 2012 at 5:25 PM Thank you Karla! Danielle Glick says March 29, 2012 at 3:51 PM Thanks for sharing, Marie-Josee. GRAPHIC DESIGNS Facebook Covers Facebook Ads Magazine Covers Logo Birthday Cards Wedding Cards PHOTO COLLAGES Photo Montages Love Collages Birthday Collages Family Collages Baby Collages Anniversary Collages PHOTO EDITING Radial & Tilt Shift Rotate & Flip Photo Frames Overlays Color Splash Vignetting TUTORIALS & TIPS Poster Design Tips Flyer Design Tips Unique Wedding Invitations Graphic Design Inspiration Make Baby Shower Invitations Create Thank You Cards TEMPLATES Card Temlates Invitation Templates Poster Templates YouTube Banner Templates Facebook Cover Templates Flyer Templates Get a 7-Day Free Trial of FotoJet Plus! All Advanced Features Access the advanced editing tools, custom size, save/load project features. You'll be automatically charged $34.99 USD on Credit Card : Please enter a valid cardholder name. Glad you found my template useful. For some reason until tonight I had the old site. Yay! Darla says March 29, 2012 at 11:44 PM I read your About page at DG Design and it sure sounds like you have the credentials! I owned a secretarial service and had to teach myself Adobe software to keep ahead of the competition. Payment failed! Please try again or pay by credit card 5a02188284
facebook login to desktopfacebook deactivation of accountadd all friends to facebook event apphow do you get a qr code for your facebook pageother application like facebookhow do i remove facebook for htc sense from my phonefacebook old version for nokia 7610aonde e o chat do facebooktelecharger facebook hacker v 2.6.0download facebook for 240x400

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan 2018, 17:56    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    WORLD OF FANTASY Index du Forum -> Discussions Générales -> Multimédia Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MOONCLAW/MAËVAH(EU-Sinstralis/EU-Illidan) (v1.05) - http://www.wowcr.net/templates
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated Blizzard Entertainment.